In business you never have a second chance to make a first impression. And you never know when you'll make your next impression. If a professional appearance is your goal this line will help you achieve one.Women's Office
Rodeo Drive is a collection of our finest brands. These brands are consistently at the forefront of fashion and use the highest quality of materials and craftsmanship in developing their product. You will only find these collections in the better boutiques around the country and their availability is typically limited.Women's Rodeo Drive
Men's Rodeo Drive
Sexy, seductive, fun and fast. Get the latest, freshest looks and always stay on the cutting edge of fashion with the shoes in the collection. Many of these products are limited edition, so don't wait get them while you can!Women's The Strip
Men's The Strip
Fashion for the 30 something. Not the shoes your parents used to wear but not so wild you look a teenager again. From dress to casual, the shoes you will find in this collection will keep you up-to-date with the current trends in a most tasteful way. Remember, you're too old to look cheap!Women's Soho
Checkout the latest looks from the country's foremost leaders in urban apparel. Keep your feet looking hotter than hot and remember, most of these are only here for a short time, so don't get left behind!Women's South Side
Men's South Side
Relax and enjoy yourself in elegant style Like a cool summer breeze, our collection of Country Club brands will help you unwind. At the beach or on a cruise, you will find what you are looking for in resort and casual wear here.Women's Country Club
Men's Country Club
In a single lifetime you only get one pair of feet, so make sure to take care of them. Comfort, support, quality, our Park collection includes the top names in comfort footwear. Whether you are walking, working, or just on your feet, make sure you are giving them the support they deserve.Women's Park
As the name suggests, the footwear in the category was made to lounge around in. Comfortable and casual slippers and shoes. Whether sitting on the couch, by the fire at the lodge, or running outside to get the morning paper, you will find all that you need to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable.Women's After Hours
Men's After Hours
Be it skate shoes, roller skates, beachwear or just hanging out at the boardwalk we have what you are looking for. You don't have to be a member of the Dogtown crew to recognize these outstanding brands.Women's Skate Park
Men's Skate Park
An easy and fast choice from huge amount here:
Even for the most informed of customers, buying shoes can be a daunting task. Hundreds of shoes, advertising that blurs the line between necessity and gimmick, and complex medical terms thrown at you more often than the doctors office! With the help of the following tips and the guidance of a knowledgeable footwear expert, buying the appropriate footwear can be, dare we say: fun!
- Shoe sizes are not standard: Shoe sizes will vary according to the brand and the style. Do not buy a shoe according to the number associated with the size; go with how the shoe feels.
- Both feet may not be the same size or shape: It is necessary that the bigger or most "troublesome" foot is fitted first - sacrifices may have to be made.
- Wear the same socks that you will normally wear with the shoes
- Be fit for the shoe late in the day or after physical activity: Be fit for the shoe later in the day - your foot expands later in the day after bearing weight. Further, prolonged physical activity may cause your feet to swell slightly.
- Select shoes that match the shape of your foot: Everybody has a different and sometimes unique shape to their feet (e.g., wide forefoot, narrow heel) and needs to be fitted accordingly.
- Shoes should be slightly longer and wider than your feet. Further, the balls (i.e., front) of your feet should fit comfortably in the shoe : Do not assume the shoe will "stretch" to fit your feet. Ideally, you should feel like you could "play the piano" with your toes inside the shoe.
- Shoes should fit comfortably in the heel: The upper of the shoe should not rub on the ankle bones and the heel should not excessively move inside the shoe.
- Bring orthotics/inserts when you try on shoes: The orthotic/insert may change the fit and/or function of the shoe.
- Compare a variety (e.g., 2 or 3 different pairs) of shoes and test them out in the store.
- Choose shoes appropriate for the activity: E.g., Aerobics shoes are generally not good for running on the road.